I’ve recently read all 3 of the Girl Online books by Zoe Sugg (I’ll do a post about these books sometime this week). Reading these books have encouraged me to continue writing posts on here, not only about things to do with planners but I also want to write about my other interests too and even perhaps things I have on my mind (which is what Penny does in Girl Online). So this weekend I have been trying to interact with other bloggers by leaving comments, liking posts and following others (this is actually a tip in the Girl Online books!). It’s not that I didn’t want to follow other people, not comment and not like their posts before this, but because I am still very new to this blogging malarkey and this website so I’m trying to learn how to find the blogs I want to read (and everything else there is to do on here). So that’s what I have been doing at the weekend. I’ve also worked on my social media accounts because I want to be more socially active on those too! I really love Instagram and I have met lots of lovely planner addicts on there including my lovely planner bestie, Ginger and this is why Instagram is my main social media account, but I also use Facebook, Twitter (again I still aren’t very confident with this), Tumblr and Pinterest.
You are probably wondering what all of that gibberish has to do with this post lol. Well I thought as a way to try to connect with you, I would tell you 20 facts about me 🙂
So you could say that these books have given me some inspiration, but I also want to tell you that I have been watching a girl on Youtube called Imogen, here is her channel and honestly I have never been hooked on watching someones videos as I have hers. She is so inspiring and she really is a lovely down to earth girl. When I listen to her talk about her life and some of the things she has been through, I find myself thinking that sounds like me! She talks about being confident and that its ok being on your own. She seems so comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t care what people think about her and I just would just love to be that way! I am trying to work on myself and be a better, more confident person. I just wanted to share these thoughts with you as a way to connect with you all.
So here are my 20 facts!
- 3 things I love. My family, my dogs and my planners 🙂
- Where I work. I work with children in a primary school.
- My celeb crushes. Ed Westwick and Tyler Blackburn.
- Something I am proud of. Passing my driving test.
- A song I love right now. No more sad songs by Little Mix.
- Favourite film. The Notebook.
- Relationship Status. Engaged.
- A place I would like to visit. Paris.
- How many siblings do I have. 1 sister.
- Favourite author. Nicholas Sparks.
- 3 bad habits I have. I worry too much, I don’t eat a lot of fruit and veg (pretty much zilch), I spend too much money on planner related goodies (but that isn’t a bad thing really :)).
- Something I don’t like. Bullies.
- The last thing I brought. Mc’Donald’s
- My favourite shop. Primark.
- Laptop or television. Laptop.
- 3 words to describe myself. Loyal, sensitive, hardworking.
- My favourite food. Cheese pie!
- What am I doing right now. Watching Britain’s got talent.
- What I don’t like about myself. That I have very little confidence.
- What I like about myself. That I am 100% loyal to the people I love and care about.
I really hope you enjoyed this post. I actually really enjoyed writing it! I feel as though I’ve had a little heart to heart with you and I would like to do it again soon!
Feel free to leave me a comment.
Bye for now